Gettings the remaining time with the api

Hello, 
Can anyone help me, I need to get the remaining time with the API but I don't know how.
Thank you

Comments

• Take current time, add time computed minus time elapsed.
  • Repetier said:
    Take current time, add time computed minus time elapsed.
    Sorry but you don't understand me, I need to get the remaining time with a command like this :
    127.0.0.1:3344/printer/api/xXxXxXxXx?a=XxXxXxX&apikey=xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
  • That does not exist. that is why i told you how to compute it, The normal print status gives you all values in my equation. See api description how th api call would be for that,
  • Hi, in which format are these times. They doesn't seems Unix timestamp.
  • Printing times are simply seconds. Using the difference between printTime and printTimeComp plus current time you can compute ETA/ETE based on local time zone.
  • Thanks. Ok, but I noticed that there are also digits after comma (I don't remember how many): how am I suppose to handle that?
  • As I said it is seconds so fraction is fraction of a second. 1.34 means 1.34 seconds that simple:-)
  • Ok thank you. I had some doubt because there are many digits after comma.
  • This is an example of what I mean
    "printTime": 6992.575336368939
  • That is just because it is a double and they have 16 valid digits. json export does not reduce precision.
  • I've been trying to do this too.  I realize from previous comments I can't get the time left.  I can't seem to get the printTime or Time elapsed.  I tried "stateList" but it doesn't show any times.  I've also tried "listJobs", "listModels", and "response"  but they return no data.   What command should I use to get these times? 
  • There is no start time currently. Next version will have additionally "printStart" which is UTC start time in seconds since epoch.
    All you currently can compute is estimated time left and based on this the finish time.