LEDs control in the LCD menu doesnt work with 1.0.3DEV and RuRamps

edited September 2018 in Bug Reports
I've connected my LEDs strip to "Heater 3" (PIN 11), and declared in the Configuration.h:

#define CASE_LIGHTS_PIN 11
#define CASE_LIGHT_DEFAULT_ON 1

The LEDs goes on during boot but i can't turn it ON/OFF from the LCD display menu, only from Repetier Server with a modded "repetier.xml":

<command type="caseLightsOn">M42 P11 S255</command>
    <command type="caseLightsOff">M42 P11 S0</command>

Please fix it.
Cheers,

Marco

Comments

• Does sending 
    M355 S0
    M355 S1
    work and report the right light state?

My guess is that the TOGGLE command does not work for due. In that case it would be interesting to see if M355 reports the state correctly, otherwise I would need to waste some memory to store the light state.
  • In config tool use Bluetooth serial port BLUETOOTH_SERIAL to define it. Name is a bit misleading as it was used for bluetooth first but is just a second serial no matter what you connect to it.
  • edited October 2018
    Repetier said:
    Does sending 
    M355 S0
    M355 S1
    work and report the right light state?

My guess is that the TOGGLE command does not work for due. In that case it would be interesting to see if M355 reports the state correctly, otherwise I would need to waste some memory to store the light state.

Yes, with the M355 the light go off and on (S0 and S1), the problem is in the toggle.
  • Ok, have updated dev version with a fix that should work. Please test and report if it now works as expected.
  • Updated, tested and work fine now, thanks!