How to Stop RepetierServer on a Mac?

Hi everybody,

does anybody know how to stop the RepetierServer on a Mac?

It appears in ps -au as RepetierServer, but if i kill it by its id under a second later he's alive again with a different id. i even tried to find em with launchctl list, but no item related to it.

tnk you very much for helping me out!
regs, chris

Comments

• From manual:

Data Storage

By default the server stores all data in a global directory, which is normally located at /Library/Application Support/Repetier-Server/. This directory gets never deleted by updating or uninstalling the server to prevent data loss. If you want to backup your current state, just backup this directory.

Start and Stop Repetier-Server

The server works as a background daemon. For this reason, you will never see it in the list of running programs and you never start it directly. It will be started automatically start with the first initated connection with your browser. To start and stop it manually, open a terminal windows and enter

# Stop server
    sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.repetier-server.RepetierServer.plist
    # Start server
    sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.repetier-server.RepetierServer.plist

• it worked, thank you very much!

i had have a look t this:
    https://www.repetier-server.com/manuals/0.90/index.html but didn't expect to find it in the chapter installation... sorry.