Translation files problem on 2.1.3

Hi!
I have just downloaded version 2.1.3, but it have a problem running: it show me that it search translation files  ". <filename>.xml" but file is named "<filename>.xml".
For example it search ". it.xml" but filename is "it.xml".

Thank you
Stefano ;-)

Comments

• I checked linux 2.1.3 version and there are no .it.xml files. At least in 2.1.3. They can in deed cause a problem so delete them if you have any. Might be from a older install.
  • Repetier said:
    I checked linux 2.1.3 version and there are no .it.xml files. At least in 2.1.3. They can in deed cause a problem so delete them if you have any. Might be from a older install.

Sorry for the delay :|
    This is one of the message I get when I try to launch RH:
    The directory is fully what I have downloaded, with the only exception of the bash file that I have modified to the right path of my disk.

Thank you!
  • Strange thing. I had made this with my mac so the mac has added these files causing the error. I have reuploaded a new version without these files, but you need to delete the data folder before reinstalling. 

Or you sinmply remove the ._ files in data/translations then it should also work.
  • Perfect!
    Now it works fine, thank you!  ;)

Another little thing:
    can I suggest this script to launch software, so anyone can use it's directory path?

#!/bin/sh
    # Use your path to program directory
    MYDIR="/HDisk/lem/dati/RepetierHost/"
    cd $MYDIR
    mono RepetierHost.exe -home "$MYDIR"&

• Great that it now works.

What do you want to achieve with the -home option that does not exist? Every user has already it's own work directory and change it in host.

• Repetier said:
    What do you want to achieve with the -home option that does not exist?

The -home option is in your repetierHost bash file in the root dir.
    If this option does not exist I will delete it.
    Thank you again ;)
  • Ok, I see. I think it was used but now seems to have no function as I now use a function to determine it internally.
  • edited December 2018
    I had the same problem as described by Lemming and removed all of the ._*.xml files in the data/translations folder.  Now the splash screen come up with no error and for a second I can see the full app window but then it shuts down.  
  • fixed..permissions problem for mono registry folder