Repetier-Firmware для версии 1.0.2 tmc2130 mega2560+ramps1.4

The program Repetier-Firmware for version 1.0.2 has installed the firmware on the kit with mega2560 + ramps 1.4, the problem is that the printer does not react when selecting a file for printing, stops the same data exchange on the connection to the Marlin firmware, the Question is how to overcome this problem. I really like Repetier-Firmware?here's a photo of how connected the connectors,the problem I have is that the printer does not read the file but sees it

Comments

• So you see the files? In that case make sure they only contain at maximum 26 ascii chars. Not more or they can not be opened.

If that is not the problem, try first not using TMC2130 - I mean not the feature, you can still use the chips. That way you can be sur eit is no problem in sharing SPI with the sd card.
  • Repetier said:
    So you see the files? In that case make sure they only contain at maximum 26 ascii chars. Not more or they can not be opened.

If that is not the problem, try first not using TMC2130 - I mean not the feature, you can still use the chips. That way you can be sur eit is no problem in sharing SPI with the sd card.
    now when a card is inserted then the printer does not turn on,screen is lit but all the squares,if I pull out the map and paste but all the rules in the Marlin firmware everything worked but I like your firmware
  • If sd card is inserted firmware tries to mount it. If it then hangs it seems there is a SPI problem between sd card and TMC2130 SPI. Unfortunately I do not have these drivers and did not write the support code. But there are some threads about this in our forum so search for them using tmc2130 and see how they solved it. I know it is possible as some have it running, but there seem to be some points you can easily fail.