Printing change the position after some layer

Hi, I have the Repetier Host V2.1.2 in my Tarantula, always when I printing something the printer start in one position of the heat bad and after some layers they change alone for the side position. Could you can help me, I´m new in 3D printer.

Thanks

Comments

• This picture happens typically if you have cross talk to x axis. One simple solution and test would be to disable endstop test during printing. In repetier-firmware this would be ALWAYS_CHECK_ENDSTOPS which you would set to 0 in configuration.h.

Could also be a motor overheating or blocking or loosing steps.
  • Repetier said:
    This picture happens typically if you have cross talk to x axis. One simple solution and test would be to disable endstop test during printing. In repetier-firmware this would be ALWAYS_CHECK_ENDSTOPS which you would set to 0 in configuration.h.

Could also be a motor overheating or blocking or loosing steps.

marcoolivo said:

Hi, I have the Repetier Host V2.1.2 in my Tarantula, always when I printing something the printer start in one position of the heat bad and after some layers they change alone for the side position. Could you can help me, I´m new in 3D printer.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the answer, Unfortunately I have bad skill for change the configuration, I imagine that you talk about the Firmware EEPROM in the Repetier ? Coul you please show me what line that I need to change for "0".

In the firmware EEPRON that appear in my versio (2.1.2) for exemple not show the Extruder setting, they missing in my versio, I traied to calibrated the speed of filament.

Thanks a lot

• 2.1.2 is host version and not the Firmware! I also do not mean eeprom but the sources of the firmware you used to compile the printer firmware. An other solution would be the twist the x axis endstop cable and also to twist any motor/heater cables running in parallel to that. This reduces crosstalk on the hardware side, which is what you should do anyway.