Repetier Host and Server think a print is happening, but the printer is not moving

i have submitted a job via repetier host and its showing progress being made, and i can see the extruder "moving" in the control window in repetier server, but nothing is actually happening in the printer. 

I am using a Davinci 1.0 AiO flashed to repetier 92

The display on the printer just says ready, it has no idea there is a job running apparently.

any ideas what I can do to troubleshoot? 

Comments

• Sure you are connected to davinci and not have selected a virtual printer port. Then communication is just fakes and nothing happens. So check port setting in server printer settings.
  • yes it is connected, I can confirm by sending it G28 and the printer does HOME ALL.

• So G28 works and sending other commands does not work? If that problem happens again check the log in server frontend console (enable everything) to see what is going on. At this point it makes no sense.
  • edited October 2023
    This is old thread, but maybe someone know the answer? I have Davinci AIO also, with repetier 0.92.10 firmware. The same problem happened to me second time (maybe after autoleveling) - printer heats up, cleans the nozzle and do nothing, but Repetier host show printing and very fast. Problem was solved before by power cycling PC and printer maybe 10 times, manually re-leveling the bedand rechecking all things 10 times. Now this not helps... Dry run does not heats up printer, so this is not the case. So maybe someone know what can be wrong there?
    It look like printer does not react to G1 codes, but G28 work fine, all axes do homing cycle
  • Found some solution for me: just disabled "autoleveling" in eeprom settings and all became normal again. No more x3 errors