Error compilation Arduino

Hi guys!
Please help me! What's the problem?

Arduino: 1.6.4 (Windows 7), Плата"Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"
LCD: RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller

ui.cpp: In member function 'void UIDisplay::adjustMenuPos()':
ui.cpp:2016: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
     uint8_t mtype = HAL::readFlashByte((const prog_char*)&(men->menuType));
                                               ^
ui.cpp:2016: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
ui.cpp:2016: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
                                         ^
ui.cpp:2016: error: expected ')' before 'const'
ui.cpp: In member function 'void UIDisplay::nextPreviousAction(int8_t)':
ui.cpp:2083: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
                                               ^
ui.cpp:2083: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
ui.cpp:2083: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
                                         ^
ui.cpp:2083: error: expected ')' before 'const'
ui.cpp:2087: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
     uint8_t entType = HAL::readFlashByte((const prog_char*)&(ent->menuType));// 0 = Info, 1 = Headline, 2 = submenu ref, 3 = direct action command
                                                 ^
ui.cpp:2087: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]
ui.cpp:2087: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
     uint8_t entType = HAL::readFlashByte((const prog_char*)&(ent->menuType));// 0 = Info, 1 = Headline, 2 = submenu ref, 3 = direct action command
                                           ^
ui.cpp:2087: error: expected ')' before 'const'
ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'type name' with no type [-fpermissive]

Comments

• Which firmware version did you use? Yu need 0.92.3 for the latest ARduino IDE.
  • Thanks! I used 0.91 version. A will try 0.92.3 as soon as possible!
  • Ok compile with 1.0.6 that will also work. Compiler has changed in between which causes the problems.
  • What about Arduino 1.6.4?
  • I've tried 0.92.3 with 1.6.4. All is OK.
    Big Thanx!!!
  • I am having this compile problem as well.  All my efforts are with 0.92.3, Mega2560 board.  Compile stops midway through.  I began with Arduino 1.6.4 IDE, tried changing to Arduino 1.6.5 and Daily build for 08 July 2015 (which displays as 1.6.6).  I was not successful in establishing a working Arduino IDE in any of these configurations.  Many sketchbook and HAL compile issues later, I got back to a working IDE using 1.6.4 (which would lock up during compile).  I reverted to an older JSON file and downloaded only the configuration.h file, and the compile worked.  Switching back to the previous (newer) JSON file and downloading only configuration.h, the compile locked up again.  This would indicate to me that something different in the configuration.h file is causing the IDE to fail. Theoretically, perhaps such an issue could be resolved by blocking the user from setting such a combination in the Configurator?

Since even the configuration strings of the two files are too massive to be allowed in this forum comment, I am e-mailing them separately to Repetier for analysis.

• Thank you, Repetier, for diagnosing my problem so late after hours!  If you enable Z Probing, you must assign a Z probe pin!