Plugin for Inkscape 0.92 inside-contour

Hi all. 
Plugin for Inkscape 0.92, tell me while working, first executes the circuit then the middle, where it is possible to change the code in the code, so that it would first work out the details inside and at the end the contour? I use it both for a laser cutter, and during work the piece is cut and falls (in Python it is not strong.

Comments

• In the plugin you can not change orders. They are executed in the order inkscape promotes the selected path. So you might try by changing selection order or by making it 2 gcodes - one with inside and one for cutting and connect them afterwards removing extra homing.
  • Repetier said:
    In the plugin you can not change orders. They are executed in the order inkscape promotes the selected path. So you might try by changing selection order or by making it 2 gcodes - one with inside and one for cutting and connect them afterwards removing extra homing.

Do not tell me where you can choose the order? 2 code to collect is not reasonable, when you just need to invert

• I still think the problem is in the code itself, it first generates on the outer layer, then goes into the internal ones. , because in Inskсape I did not find this function, and the color of the generation does not converge in Inskcape generates red blue and green, but it does not cut out the color (not in order) but immediately from the outer one and goes into the groove. Just need to invert in the code, and where and how I do not know Python (
  • I also do not know. Do not speak Python. I only modified an existing version to create the right gcode syntax. That is also why I can not say much about how it works.
  • Repetier said:
    I also do not know. Do not speak Python. I only modified an existing version to create the right gcode syntax. That is also why I can not say much about how it works.

I tried the layers. when in the details of the 2 holes, first cut first hole then contour, then the second opening goes ... (which is again not correct ... All Inskcape rummaged, tried layers to merge the internal hole, nothing works correctly ... You need to do something like this without lifting layers (according to the standard without selection), the part was cut from the center to the outside. All the plug-ins that tried to work with a near-by, that is, a contour and then cut inside. (This is not suitable for a laser, except for hollow parts without internal holes

I'm writing with the help of an interpreter.