error: Bpos x square....warning :Invalid delta coordinate

Hello need help, I am not sure what this means , but why does values of the x, y, and z axis keeps adding more higher values than it is? here is my error I get:
17:18:26.048 : Error:Bpos x square
17:18:26.059 : Warning:Invalid delta coordinate - move ignored x:-4928 y:6914 z:998
17:18:26.076 : Warning:in queueDeltaMove to calculateDeltaSubSegments returns error.
17:18:26.081 : Warning:moveToReal / queueDeltaMove returns error
I am trying to do a G33 S1 command "bed correction" also there is a Error Wrong Checksum.

Comments

• That means you tried to move outside the reachable area.

Typical reason for G33 is that the tested area is a rectangle coving the whole circle whcih leads to test points outside. Select exclude corners and select a rectangle only slightly outside the printable circle and do not forget that you need to reach it with the z probes offset.
  • Repetier said:
    That means you tried to move outside the reachable area.

Typical reason for G33 is that the tested area is a rectangle coving the whole circle whcih leads to test points outside. Select exclude corners and select a rectangle only slightly outside the printable circle and do not forget that you need to reach it with the z probes offset.
    How / where to do that?

I have read a lot of these errors and can't find a solotion how to solve it.
    It seems that the points for measuring the bed are not in the middle of the round bed. It looks like X-Y point 0,0 is at the middle of the bed and after that it want to measure the bed but only in the positive X/Y section.

Is there a solution to this problem that most people can understand?

With kind regards,

Hendrie
  • I'm sorry, the errors i'm getting are for code G32 but it's the same error and problem not knowing how/where to fix it.

With kind regard,

Hendrie
  • Think that when probing  z probe is active so all moves have xy offset added to center position. This changes the rectangle you can reach with active probe. So if center can reach -100,-100 until 100,100 and offset is 20,30 you can only reach -80,-70 till 120,130 with active probe.