Server Cannot Connect to Printer but Host Can

Before I explain my problem, here is my setup:
Windows 8.1 computer 
Repetier Host 1.0.6
Repetier Server 0.50.3
PrintrBot Jr v1 
PrintrBoard rev D with Marlin Firmware
The printer registers as COM3 on the computer and when I'm using Repetier-Host, I'm able to connect to the printer just fine; I'm able to control it manually, do prints, etc. But when I try to use Repetier-Server using the same COM port, baud rate, etc., the Server website only shows a orange colored connected image. I realize I have to disconnect / close Host when I try to use Server and have the printer deactivated on Server when using Host; that doesn't seem to be the issue.

I've tried finding a log file somewhere for Repetier-Server but I can't seem to find one.

Here is an image of the Repetier-Host printer config (you'll notice the green connected image in the top left as well)

Here is an image of the Repetier-Server printer config

And here is an image of the status once I activate the printer on Repetier-Server

For what it's worth, I have a Raspberry Pi with OctoPrint on it that has been working with this printer for over a year without problems. It had the same baud rate, 250000, on it as well.

Any suggestions or ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• The images seem to have problems showing even though I added them as a hyperlink, not an image... oh well. Here is a link to the DropBox folder I have them in: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kvnaijw4qbvjoap/AABwZFe3opLdasOz8IyZT-pAa?dl=0
  • Ok, that was a hard one. Reason is again the missing reset so a special condition was never fullfilled. In my develop version I have solved it, so next release should also connect to printrboard with marlin.
  • Repetier said:
    Ok, that was a hard one. Reason is again the missing reset so a special condition was never fullfilled. In my develop version I have solved it, so next release should also connect to printrboard with marlin.
    Any news on when this version is coming out?

• That issue is already solved for years.