GAMEDUINO2

At the top of ui.h I have notice the new option of :
#define DISPLAY_GAMEDUINO2 6 

andin up.cpp includes:
#include "gameduino2.h"

where can I find out more about this, and get "gameduino2.h"?

Comments

• We started gameduino support but never finished and probably never will.
  • Bummer. The Gameduino is a little pricey anyway.

• Firmware can not support such display natively. We have only 8kb ram and limited speed:-) 
  • I think the key with the ESP8266 LCD and ESP8266 serial/wifi transceiver is that the graphics/app are stored on the ESP8266's flash and they run an app and comm with repetier over UART
  • Is that the interface like Panel Due uses it using the json responses recently added by a user? Well that might work.
  • Has anybody taken a closer look at the nextion touchscreen integration? For in dept info you can have a look at the Kimbra firmware: https://github.com/MKFirmware/MK4duo.
    Looks to be a relative simple way to include a touchscreen interface

• edited January 2018

tried something and also got something running. but it will work as host , using g-codes only.

Unfortunately Nextion Display sends some , for Firmware unknown commands back , didn´t find the time

to Research.

Regarding GD2, I´m working actually on a System based on the FDTI FT 812 , including 1284p Controller may be i´ll

try to use this as Host instead of Nextion Display.

But anyway... These things are quite pricey  and for shure not a future solution, as it´s much easier to use for example a Raspberry or Odroid with Touchscreen and Repetier Server as a working solution with support.