Can't compile firmware (Sanguinololu v1.3)

I have been using Marlin firmware on my printer and I thought that I should give a try Repetier firmware also, but it looks like I can't compile this configuration that I made with configuration tool. I have used same arduino IDE successfully to compile and program Marlin firmware.

Card that I use is Sanguinololu v1.3 with RepRapDiscount Smart Controller.
Configuration file: http://kaji.fi/Configuration.h

I get following error:

Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows 7), Board: "Sanguino W/ ATmega1284p 16mhz"
Printer.cpp: In static member function 'static void Printer::setup()':
Printer.cpp:699: error: 'DIO49_DDR' was not declared in this scope
Printer.cpp:699: error: 'DIO49_PIN' was not declared in this scope
Printer.cpp:700: error: 'DIO49_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
Printer.cpp:700: error: 'DIO49_PIN' was not declared in this scope
Printer.cpp:700: error: 'DIO49_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
Printer.cpp:700: error: 'DIO49_PIN' was not declared in this scope

Comments

• We do not have a pin mapping for Smart Controller->Sanguino. As a result you use that of an other board with more pins preventing your compile. Didn't even know they were compatible.

Ifthere is a standard adapter it would be great if you could send us the working settings according to the following steps:

Open ui.h and find section FEATURE_CONTROLLER == CONTROLLER_SMARTRAMPS (controller 2)
    There you see some #if #elif with MOTHERBOARD tested. What you need is a additional section with your motherboard id and then change the pin numbers accordingly. Then compilation and display will work. If it does, please send the new section so others can use it out of the box (or you on updates)
  • Allright. I'll see what I can do and report it later when I have time. I'm little busy now.