MKS v1.4 with TFT 2.8 and bltouch. Need help plz

Just guys thanks to accept me.
I got an old Anet a8 then is mod it to AM8 and change motherboard to a MKS v1.4. stepper driver to tmc2100 Angeles got a bltouch too.

I love repetier host and server and would finally get the complete suite ????
But after preparing and flashing my new firmware my motors dont move and stepper driver get really hot. I have choose ramps 1.4 as board setup.

Am I doing something wrong ?
My motor are just blocked in place. Nothing move even the extruder.. it's a rock lol

Please need your help.
Can someone post me a configuration.h valid for this board with 4 Anet motors ? Dual z stepper.

Why my motors are just blocked ??

Thanks ????????

Comments

• Use dev version, whcih has a special MKS board since it has one separate fan outpin so heater pin numbers are correct. Rest is the same so no reason for motors not to work.

If you have set to move only after homing that might be a reason.
    Another is having set invert enable wrong. In that case when you enable printer all motors should block and during moves they can move freely.

• Thanks for your help.
    It was a firmware issue after flashing again problem solved :)

But now another issue..
    I have MKS tft 2.8 LCD display and i use Reprap full graphics display into firmware.
    I use a PI for repetier server too.

When i power on the printer, the LCD command work fine until the PI complete booting then no more command works on LCD, just a basic display :/ Why ??

• Repetier said:
    Use dev version, whcih has a special MKS board since it has one separate fan outpin so heater pin numbers are correct. Rest is the same so no reason for motors not to work.

If you have set to move only after homing that might be a reason.
    Another is having set invert enable wrong. In that case when you enable printer all motors should block and during moves they can move freely.

I look for MKS board but find nothing. i use dev version. where do i enable it ?
    Thanks