two print together printer have question

Excuse me, ask about the repetier server, two print at the same time print, I tested, the atom is ok, another um2 + on the impact of the printing is a bit of a problem, so I would like to ask whether the print at the same time feasible

Comments

• Server can handle several printers at once. 4 printers on a raspberry pi is no real problem. It was designed to server multiple printers simultaneously.
  • edited August 2017
    Repetier said:
    Server can handle several printers at once. 4 printers on a raspberry pi is no real problem. It was designed to server multiple printers simultaneously.
    but i try ,my atom 2.5 ex and UM2+ MARK2 ,that have two head ,two prints together printers ,UM2+ run is dislocation ATOM2.5 ex is no problem , but only one use UM2+ MARK2 printer The same model  is OK 
    so now i use one PI3 install repetier server connect atom 2.5 exe ,other use PC install repetier server connect UM2+ MARK2 
  • Sorry, don't understand what you try to say.
  • edited August 2017

i use REPETIER SERVER on a PI 3 with two 3D printers ,'ATOM 2.5 EX' and 'UM2+ MARK2'.
    When I print models on these two machine at the same time, ATOM 2.5 EX print is ok,but there is a dislocation issue with the um2+.
    Print the same model along with the um2+ mark2 is OK.
    Changing the connection port didn't affect the result, UM2+ always has the issue, and Atom is always OK.
  • You should enable logging in such cases and see what error messages you see. A pi is very sensitive to power and if printers draw power from pi as well it gets even worse, so make sure power is ok. If you have a display connected you will see a rainbow box  on screen when power gets bad.

Might also be a different reason - check log for messages to see what and when it gets wrong. dislocation is something that should not be possible just by sending gcode, at least how I understand that term. Firmware will always ensure to not skip any steps or it is configured wrong. All a bad connection could cause are pauses due to resend errors or stopping communication at all.