G32 runs off the bed

I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. No matter what numbers I put in #define Z_PROBE params the head eventually goes off the edge of the bed, Am I missing something?

################### Z-Probing #####################

#define Z_PROBE_Z_OFFSET 0
#define Z_PROBE_Z_OFFSET_MODE 1
#define UI_BED_COATING 1
#define FEATURE_Z_PROBE 1
#define Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE 3
#define Z_PROBE_PIN ORIG_Z_MIN_PIN
#define Z_PROBE_PULLUP 1
#define Z_PROBE_ON_HIGH 1
#define Z_PROBE_X_OFFSET 0
#define Z_PROBE_Y_OFFSET 0
#define Z_PROBE_WAIT_BEFORE_TEST 0
#define Z_PROBE_SPEED 5
#define Z_PROBE_XY_SPEED 125
#define Z_PROBE_SWITCHING_DISTANCE .7
#define Z_PROBE_REPETITIONS 2
#define Z_PROBE_HEIGHT 0
#define Z_PROBE_START_SCRIPT ""
#define Z_PROBE_FINISHED_SCRIPT ""
#define Z_PROBE_REQUIRES_HEATING 0
#define Z_PROBE_MIN_TEMPERATURE 150
#define FEATURE_AUTOLEVEL 1
#define Z_PROBE_X1 20 // LAST POINT IN THE SERIES
#define Z_PROBE_Y1 20
#define Z_PROBE_X2 160
#define Z_PROBE_Y2 20
#define Z_PROBE_X3 100
#define Z_PROBE_Y3 160
#define BED_LEVELING_METHOD 1
#define BED_CORRECTION_METHOD 0
#define BED_LEVELING_GRID_SIZE 3
#define BED_LEVELING_REPETITIONS 1
#define BED_MOTOR_1_X 0
#define BED_MOTOR_1_Y 0
#define BED_MOTOR_2_X 0
#define BED_MOTOR_2_Y 0
#define BED_MOTOR_3_X 0
#define BED_MOTOR_3_Y 0
#define BENDING_CORRECTION_A 0
#define BENDING_CORRECTION_B 0
#define BENDING_CORRECTION_C 0
#define FEATURE_AXISCOMP 1
#define AXISCOMP_TANXY 0
#define AXISCOMP_TANYZ 0
#define AXISCOMP_TANXZ 0

Comments

• If you g´have enabled grid leveling the 3rd point is wrong. Wound need to be 20 160 so the 3 points build a rectangle as described in image from config tool.
  • I made the suggested change but the results were the same It acts like a much bigger printer
  • #define Z_PROBE_X_OFFSET 0
    #define Z_PROBE_Y_OFFSET 0

your probe is set to the same position as the nozzle
  • edited March 2017
    Yes, because probe is built into the nozzle.

• Check coodinates in eeprom not in configuration.h!
  • Would you happen to have recommended set of coordinates for a 200mm bed delta? It would save a lot of heartache for us neophytes. :)

• -50,-50. ; 50,-50 ; -50, 50 If you add your z probe offset you can go more outside maybe, but these would work on many deltas.
  • Thank you! I also discovered (no thanks to the assembly instructions,but in a forum post here) that the motors need to be in a specific order. counterclockwise from the right front xyz. I had them hooked up any old way and my print was a mirror image of what it should be. Also it played hell with setting up the probe points as well.
  • I think a lot of people are a little confused on the Probe Points. Because it is possible to describe a rectangle with 3 Points where the third point only describes the height and not the angle too. 
    With 3 Point Measurement on a Delta you would measure the three towers. If you switch to n-grid measurement it is unintuitive that the 3 points are describing a parallelogram. 
    I didn't expect that it would be possible to describe a parallelogram with the grid probe positions.
    Maybe an extra note in the configurator "ATTENTION: NOT A PARALLELOGRAM" would help. Or change that the third point acts as height on the point1 <-> point2 and not as cornerpoint.
  • Since this seems to happen sometimes maybe just take min/max from points to get the grid region, so any combination would work. Also describing a parallelogram might be nice i do not think it is really required.