Line No 3 allways missing

I am debuging my Gcode interpreter and I am having a problem because I also check the Line numbers, to be sequential.
Unfortunately the line numbers during the start just skip over N3.  My guess is that I am not supposed to check  sequential
line numbers??  My code checks for that if there are line numbers indicated as well as check sum if that is indicated.

Comments

• If you are using host M105 and response are filtered from log. Use the written log to see if N3 really is missing. That log contains full communication.
  • Why would that be the only instruction out of many that is filtered out. How do you select the written log?
    Btw  I looked into the Receive buffer for M105, and its there, but I just dont see any signs of it nor its response. For now it has me baffled.
  • If I use the Terminal program instead of Repetier host I can see the response from M105. It seems that its this command is the problem, and certainly not the fact that its the N3 location.

• If you have a idle printer host sends M105 every few seconds and that is disturbing if you check most things. That is why we filter. Written log is set in preferneces.>global settings.