Probleme repetier mise à jour

Bonjour,
Je viens installer la mise à jour de repetier V1.0.6 et depuis les commandes manuelles et le g-code ne fonctionne plus. Le reste semble fonctionner. Dés que je lance une impression La buse et le plateau chauffe, l'imprimante fait sa prise d'origine mais ensuite plus rien de la part de l'imprimante par contre sur l'écran, la pièce se construit normalement rapidement et les valeurs changent (sur l’écran commande manuel). je n'arrive pas à palier le problème donc je m'en remet à des personne plus expérimenté que moi. 
Merci d'avance

Comments

• Hello,
    When i wrote my last message, i doesn't have the time to translate it in English. Yesterday, i have install the last update of repetier and now i'm not arrived to print. the manual's command and the g-code doesn't work. When i want print something the bed and the nozzle heat, all the axis go to home. But after that the printer doesn't work and on the computer the piece is building, on the screen. If someone have an idea, i will take it.
    Thanks in advance
  • Bonjour,
    Je viens de réessayer aujourd'hui tout marche ^^ je ne sais pas pourquoi mais sa remarche donc c'est bon.

Hello,
    Today i have test and it work normally, i don't know why but it work so it's good
  • If it works at the beginning and only after turning on the heatersm it sounds like a hardware problem caused by the heaters disturbing vonnection. Try printing in dry run mode (needs Repetier-Firmware) to see if it works without heater.