RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller

Hi dears

i want use RepRap Discount Full Graphic Smart Controller with repetire frimware but i cant do that. 
i add the u8glib to arduino libraries and after that i select the reprap discount... in that line:
#define FEATURE_CONTROLLER 2
after that i upload the code on my mega2560 but the reprap discount... doesn't work.
do i need more things?
in addition im sure about correctness of hardware connections.

Comments

• Do NOT add u8glib that is not needed and depending how you did it might cause more problems.

#define FEATURE_CONTROLLER 11

would help much more. Type 2 is reprap discount character display.
  • edited December 2016
    Repetier said:
    Do NOT add u8glib that is not needed and depending how you did it might cause more problems.
    #define FEATURE_CONTROLLER 11

would help much more. Type 2 is reprap discount character display.
    i do the works that you tell me. now lcd is turn on and at the start show the repetier logo and printer name and company name correctly but after that show some illegible characters .what can i do now? 
  • Can you show what you mean?

Make sure the cable is shielded and does not get near heater/motor cable or it might modify some bits if they are powered.
  • Repetier said:
    Can you show what you mean?

Make sure the cable is shielded and does not get near heater/motor cable or it might modify some bits if they are powered.
    when i use repetier configuration tools on your website and config the full graphic smart controller all of things are ok and controller works well but when i use the frimware that i downlowd it from github and config smart controller on that it doesent works.i try to upload photo. 

• photo is that:imageimage
  • eeerfan said:
    photo is that:imageimage
    if you cant see picture .you can see my question on github/repetier issu/

full graphic smart controller failure

• See github answer.
  • Repetier said:
    See github answer.
    thank you so much.i do it with your help.