Manual Move After Print

I have a davinci 1.0 with RH.  After a print completes I have two issues.  The first is that the bed never seems to get to the lower position even though my end gCode instructs it to move to position 200.  Here is my end gcode  

M117 Done
G92 E0 ; reset extrusion distance
M104 S0 ; turn off extruder
M140 S0 ; turn off Bed
G90 ; Absolute
G28 X0 Y0 ; home
M117 Down Bed
G1 Z200 ; Lower bed
M117 Cleaning
M100 ;Cleaning
M84 ; Disable motors
M117 Cooling
M190 S55 ; Bed (cooling)
M116 ; Wait for all temperatures
M140 S0 ; turn off Bed
M117 Pickup piece
M300 s2500 p400 ; Beep
M300 s2000 p400
M300 s1500 p400
M300 s1000 p400
M84 ; Disable motors
M117 Printer Ready

Also after a print I can no longer move the printer with the manual buttons in RH.  I am still able to use the home buttons but that is all.  I am sure I am just missing a setting somewhere.  When i try to send manual move commands it looks like an error of X3 is displayed but i could not find out what that might mean.

Comments

• It seems to be after issuing as G28 - Move to origin that causes the manual movement to no longer work, and it doesnt matter if that command is issued from the end gcode or clicking the button the manual tab
  • had something similar as well.

Try sending 
    G28 X0
    G28 Y0

• It seems like G28 X0 is the offending command.  I found another post that mentions sending M100 after the G28, that does get control back but I am not thrilled about having to clean after every G28.  I suppose I could adjust my end code to clean after I home XY but before I try to move the bed down.
  • Sounds like a problem with the firmware. What firmware are you using? M100 is not in repetier-firmware and also not listed in reprap wiki.
  • I am using repetier firmware .092 M100 is the cleanNozzle for davinci
  • So I assume you are using the davinci form and not the original firmware. That I do not really know as I don't own a davinci. Might be some issue in that firmware. I can home the orginal and continue talking. You should check in host log and activate commands + ACK to see what is going on. Host needs a "ok" to continue talking or it will only do after some timeout or if you hit "ok" in manual tab. So it might by a swallowed "ok" or a firmware hang or firmware works (try M114 for example and see if you get an answer) and just moving is blocked for some reason.