Crash when start

Hi,
I'm new bie to repetier host.
I download Repetier host and run on linux. It run perfect on last sesion login. But when i log out and login again, it not start. I try run on Terminal and i recieve:

Could not set X locale modifiers

Unhandled Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at RepetierHost.view.utils.RegMemory.StringToWindowPos (System.Windows.Forms.Form f, System.String pos, Int32 screenId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

What is the proplem, please help me. Thank!

Comments

• Log when i run on terminal

• I had a similar problem. I managed to solve it by deleting the directory at

~/.mono/registry/CurrentUser/software/repetier/window

It doesn't seem to have cleared any of the other settings, but you may want to back them up just in case.

I don't know for sure what causes it, but it started for me when I disconnected a second monitor. It might be saving the window position as a point on the second monitor, a point which ceases to exist when the monitor is disconnected. Then, the next time it loads the (non-existent) position, it throws the IndexOutOfRangeException. Deleting the window folder deletes the saved position, which makes it load the default (and valid) position on next startup. This is just a guess at the cause, though.
  • That key stores window positions. On start it will load them and position them. With 2 monitors to 1 switch it might in deed get invalid. I'm a bit disappointed that mono does not simply catch this case as we assume of course that existing positions are valid.