Not getting notifications on IOS

I see the messages appear in the app but they dont show up as a push notification in IOS. I've checked my notification settings and they are all turned on. Any ideas?

Comments

• Thanks for submitting. It was a certificate that needed to be replaced. Should now work.
  • Yep its working now. Thanks for such a quick resolution!
  • Repetier said:
    Thanks for submitting. It was a certificate that needed to be replaced. Should now work.
    Hello, this seems to have broken again. I guess the certificate expired?
  • Should work now, thanks for notification.
  • The same with me right now. No push message, in the application (iOS) I am able to receive the message correctly.
  • Please test if it now works. Also software was running it seemd to hang. Have restartet it and now it logs successfull messages again.
  • Yes, it works again, thanks, guys.
  • To resolve the issue,
    Tip 1. Check whether your mute button switches to Silence. If it does, there would be no Sound when the notification is created on your iPhone or iPad.

Tip 2. Check whether "Do Not Disturb" is activated. If this feature is enabled on Settings app, calls and alerts will be silenced while your iPhone locked.

Tip 3. Check whether you turn on the notifications for the apps by going to Settings > Notifications. If you turn off notifications for some apps, it won't notice you the apps' news.

Tip 4. Check whether the network is working in a good condition. If it isn't, apps won't update the news and send notifications. Just re-connect your Wi-Fi or Cellular network. Or reset network settings.

Tip 5. You can restart your device, which is one of basic tips to fix any iOS issues.

If you still face the issue, You need get the latest version of app from Appvn download for iOS.
  • @stlenvan
    Thanks (if you are a human), but the problem was not in an iOS settings. If somebody experiences the problem as I did (app was able to download messages but no notification emerged), the fastest way is to ask Repetier guys to check whether their server is alive.
    In addition:
    Tip 1: Silenced iPhone would show the push message onscreen.
    Tip 4: No network means no possible download of messages.
    Tip 5: Restart of iOS has (almost) never helped me to solve any issue (this is a big difference between iDevices and PC :-)
    I would be very careful concerning the app you have mentioned, there is no need for it.
  • I think the cert needs updating again? I'm not getting any notifications @Repetier
  • Nevermind. Appologies my group seems to have disappeared. Thats why I wasnt getting message. I re added it and now I seem to get 
  • Now, I have the same problem. In the app I see the messages, but there is no notification at all :(
    Few days before it worked perfectly.
  • I have the same problem...
  • Same problem here also. The app receives the data when I open it, but the push messages are not received.
  • Did you give permission to retrieve push notifications? These are 2 parts - when you open app it just fetches the messages from us. The push messages get send over apples system and only work if  they are allowed.
  • Repetier said:
    Did you give permission to retrieve push notifications? These are 2 parts - when you open app it just fetches the messages from us. The push messages get send over apples system and only work if  they are allowed.
    Yes and yes.
    First of all, it's been working fine until a few days ago.

Steps:
    Rebooted devices. Both iOS and repetier server.
    Rebooted router.
    Reinstalled app.
    Checked settings for push messages. They are all good.
    Changed the informer group ID in server and in the app.
    The push messages are just never received as far as I can tell.

And seeing 2 other people are posting in this forum the very same day, that should raise some flags for you.
  • Didn't note the other 2:-(
    Yes, somehow the sender did hang. After restart I got the remaining messages, so should work now. Thanks.
  • I have done nothing, but the notification works again <span>:smile:</span>
    Thanks!

• Is this happening again, that the license need to be updated? As others have pointed out before, it all appears in the app, but no notifications.
  • Looks like an update on our server caused this. Should now work again.
  • I installed it today and have the same problem it all appears in the app, but not in my apple notifications.
  • @Repetier
    The same with me right now. No push message, in the application (iOS) I am able to receive the message correctly.
  • Thanks. Server was running but messegaes did not get through. After restart it now starts to catch up.
  • Yes, ít is working now. Thanks.