2.0 Layout catastrophe.

The new layout and colours in 2.0 reduces the visibility to 0%.
Before, (in version 1.6.2)  you could see if the heat bed was on or off 5 meters away. Now, there are 2 shades of grey everywhere that shows the different states. And the numbers you can not read easily. (I have a 4K display but it does not help).
Also , the new formats for exporting .amf does not work. EEPROM configuration does not work. What more?
Somebody should fire the AD.

I have downgraded to 1.6.

Comments

• yeah ... the emergency button is not very visible 

• edited April 2017
    Agree, visibility was compromised. The new interface is also too white to look at for long comfortably (on windows).There default theme should be darker.

• Yes! Visibility of nearly everything is catastrophic in 2.0. A big step back compared to 1.6.2
  • I agree with that...
  • The menu choices that select options such as view modes and units of measure for imported objects are missing the check marks when the option is selected, so the user does not know what is enabled.  Running version Repetier-Host 2.0.1 on Linux Mint 18.1 Mate desktop with Mono-complete version 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-7ubuntu4 (32-bit).  The version on Windows displays OK.
  • You are right. Also it is the same code it is again one of these mono does it different things.