Problems with updatde 0.80.3

I went update the Repetier server via ssh with command: dpkg -i Repetier-Server.0.80.3.deb and returned this error: You may see warnings about groups. These can be ignored. O usuário 'repetierserver' já é um membro de 'tty'. adduser: O grupo 'intserial' não existe. adduser: O grupo 'ugpio' não existe. Failed to get D-Bus connection: No connection to service manager. ln -s '/lib/systemd/system/RepetierServer.service' '/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/RepetierServer.service' RepetierServer: unrecognized service dpkg: erro ao processar o pacote repetier-server (--install): sub-processo script post-installation instalado retornou estado de saída de erro 1 A processar 'triggers' para ureadahead (0.100.0-16) ... Erros foram encontrados durante o processamento de: repetier-server Anybody can help me? Sorry if my english is bad!

Comments

• I assume after these error that the server is not running?
    I do not speak this language or error messages so I don't know what they say. Important is that you have a debian like OS which you seem to have and that sudo is set up ("sudo ls" for example should work).

• The server is running because I did its running manually, but after this the server not start automatically. I don't know whats i do.
  • What kind of pc are you using with which linux distro and version. Sounds like systemd was missing which is used to start server on startup. Recent distros now are all on systemd.