Da Vinci Duo how do I change Filament Load/Unload carriage Location

Can anyone tell me where in the Repetier  configuration file I can change the location of carriage when I am loading/unloading filament?  

I am working on an E3D Chimera upgrade for the Da Vinci 2.0 and no longer need the carriage to go to the left side of the printer.  I want to change all the load/unload locations to be the same as the home location.

Thanks

Comments

• In config tools->features then "Filament change x" and "Filament change y"
  • Is that in the configuration.h tab?  I can't find any settings that put the printhead on the left side the only setting I have found show x & y to be zero..

I am using the Repetier-Firmware 0.92 master file and editing the code directly in Arduino..

Thanks again

• No this is for config tool which you should bette ruse so upgrading is easy as it would adjust missing new parameter.

In configuration.h it is this section:
    p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 9.5px Helvetica; color: #008f00} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 9.5px Helvetica; color: #b229b0} span.s1 {color: #0433ff} span.s2 {color: #b4261a} span.s3 {color: #000000}

/**

If you have a lcd display, you can do a filament switch with M600.

It will change the current extruders filament and temperature must already be high enough.

*/

#define FILAMENTCHANGE_X_POS 0

#define FILAMENTCHANGE_Y_POS 0

#define FILAMENTCHANGE_Z_ADD 1

• I think we are talking about two different functions.  That appears to be for changing filament mid print.  I'm looking for the command that tells the carriage to go to the left side of the print bed when you select "Load Left" in the maintenance, load/unload menu.

Sorry for being a noob.

The next step in my upgrade is to switch from a 150x200 print bed to a 200x200 print bed and to do that I need to be able to remove the left drip tray from my Da Vinci 2.0.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2202297/

That's the project if your are curious.

• Don't think I have a load left in my firmware, so which firmware are you using? If you use Lucs form it might have some things different implemented as it is a specialized version.
  • Yes, it appears I am running Lucs version for the Da Vinci printers.  Is there a better website to be asking this question on then?

Sorry figured the source was the best place to start.

• For parts working differently as they are optimized for DaVinci I would try a issue on github of that version.