Using repetitive firmware, would the auto calibration be after each impression? And the firmware doe

Greetings I hope they are well, my name is felix and I am super new working with 3D printers. And I currently have a mini Rostock, with a proximity sensor and use the Melzi board. The questions I have is: Using repetitive firmware, would the auto calibration be after each impression? And the firmware does everything automatically?
I do not have to point anything, just point the G29 in the print script, so that it does the autocalibration automatically?

Comments

• G32 S2 Would compute rotation auromatically andstore result in eeprom so you do not need to repeat every time. It does not correct geometry errors from printer just rotation of the bed.
  • Hello, thanks for answering. You mean that the autocalibration only corrects the undulations of the base?
  • Ses, but only for flat beds. For bumpy on bed we also have distortion correction which can also be used to compensate errors from geometrie if not to big. Bigger geometry errors should be removed by adjusting the geometry variables first.
  • Thanks very much!
    My last quetion is>  With the G32 S2, can I check the height at the points I want? Would the printer recognize the height at those points when printing and correct the undulations while printing?
    Repetier said:
    Ses, but only for flat beds. For bumpy on bed we also have distortion correction which can also be used to compensate errors from geometrie if not to big. Bigger geometry errors should be removed by adjusting the geometry variables first.