End script error

After upgrading to version 1.5.4 there is a problem. After printing,
instead of performing the end script, repetier run the startup script.

Comments

• After upgrading to version 1.5.4 there is a problem. After printing,
    instead of performing the end script, repetier run the startup script.
  • No one experienced this?

Is there anybody there? :)
  • I just tested this by addinf

@info start code

i start code and accirding message in end code script and got this log

09:47:27.822 : start
    09:47:27.873 : FIRMWARE_NAME:RepetierVirtualPrinter FIRMWARE_URL:https://github.com/repetier/Repetier-Firmware/ PROTOCOL_VERSION:1.0 MACHINE_TYPE:Mendel EXTRUDER_COUNT:1 REPETIER_PROTOCOL:1
    09:47:29.635 : start code
    09:47:29.755 : Druck fertig gestellt am 06.08.2015 09:47
    09:47:29.755 : Druckzeit: 0s
    09:47:29.755 : Gesendete Zeilen: 2
    09:47:29.768 : end code

Which looks ok. Could you test with info messages as well and just print a empty gcode for testing. Should show similar result. 
  • I made a video showing this bug.

When you print to the printer connected via USB to the computer, after the end of print is sent Start script and not End script.

Because of this, after printing the model table rises and breaks the model axes X.

• edited August 2015
    not work! a make screens:

https://yadi.sk/i/frDp19PliJJrz

• Please watch the video on it two version 1.06 1.5.4 and Settings are the same!
  • Ok, found the problem. In the serial connector it is wrong. So until it is fixed, please put the G28 in the start gcode of your slicer not the host one. 
  • Excellent!

Due to the fact that for all of our clients we have established codes in Repiter - change that is very difficult.

Really looking forward to the updates of your program, because this error often breaks printed models!

Thank you!
  • Please tell me how long to wait for a bug fix? or a new version?

• It will contain also other changes so we have to test etc. Will published as soon as we can.
  • Thank you!

The question is what do I need to do a patch for all my clients and to
    transfer the settings from RH to slicers or i can wait.

Say please even approximately how many days is that? Week or month?

Thank you.
  • Should come within 1-2 weeks I think.

In slicers you have also a setting for end gcode. All you would need to do is copy start/end gcode from host setup into the slicer setup and clear the host copy.
  • OK. thank you.

I understand that, but if I do that, then return back probably will be already senseless.