Delta endstops offset calibration with a stick/rod before doing autolevel G32

I am wondering the accuracy of this method since I noticed at one of the carriage is pulled back-off from the stick/rod (therefor there is a gap between the carriage to the rod maybe about 0.2mm) and one of the other carriage is pushed further down toward the stick/rod (so the rod is bending make the stick hard to take out) after its motor get back to be energized after disabled for 10 seconds.
So basically I found this "stick endstops calibration" won't give the best accuracy compare to the old school mechanical adjustment method. The center of the efector won't be really on the center of all three sliders.

My question is: Is it okay to have not accurate values from G132 S1 since I am going to do autolevel G32 anyway? is this correct statement? Just trying the concept right. thank you!

Comments

• When motors go back on they stick back to the microstepping set before so accuracy is at best full step/2.
    The problem with a big offset is that then 0,0 is quite much off after autoleveling. A small error is not really a problem. Same goes for the bed. If it is a big height difference, try to adjust manually to get in a smaller range so origin stays in center at the top. 
  • what do you mean 'adjust manually'?
  • I mean the leveling screws of your bed if you have any. If not just stick to auto leveling.