DIOHEATER_BED_PIN compile error

Hi – could somebody help out with a compile error?

I’ve taken a copy of the f/w for the SeeMeCNC Orion, and want to compile it for use with a RAMPS 1.4. My original Rambo board has a faulty stepper driver on the ‘E0 Motor’ line. The code compiles fine for the RAMBo, with no errors. I just alter the board type to 33 and the display type to 2 (the Orion’s original LCD is actually a RepRapDiscount LCD anyway). However, I get an error for Commands.cpp, line 1423:

‘DIOHEATER_BED_PIN_WPORT’ was not declared in this scope
‘DIOHEATER_BED_PIN_PIN’ was not declared in this scope
‘DIOHEATER_BED_PIN_WPORT’ was not declared in this scope
‘DIOHEATER_BED_PIN_PIN’ was not declared in this scope

I found a similar issue detailed about a year ago on a Gen6 board, but this was actually related to
DIOHEATER_2_PIN. The cure for that problem was given as to add a ‘-1’ :

#define HEATER_2_PIN -1
#define TEMP_2_PIN -1

I tried adding two equivalent commands, which I wrote as follows, with the ‘-1’ (just to see if it would resolve my problem):

#define HEATER_BED_PIN  -1
#define TEMP_BED_PIN  -1

The compile produced a single error:

.objs\Repetier.o   No such file or directory

So the ‘–1’ looks to have solved the first problem, but would it disable the Bed? And what does the -1 actually do?

Additionally, which temperature sensing line of the RAMPS is used for the heated bed?

Thanks

Comments

• If yo have no heated bed you should simply disable it in config, so no pins for it get used.

Also HEATER_BED_PIN is not used anyway. That is how marlin calls it, in repetier firmware it is HEATER_1_PIN.