Dual extruders with their own offset X and Y on Delta system, what best home position strategy?

I am designing a Delta with dual extruders with unique situation:
  • The 1st (main) extruder is X=-20 and Y=-10 relative to the center of the effector (kind of in the 8 o'clk position)
  • the 2nd (secondary) extruder is X=+10 and Y=0 relative to the center of the effector (kind of in the 3 o'clk position)

I was wondering what is the best setting strategy I should set on the Repetier firmware (and host if necessary) so:

• when it is homing, the Center of the Effector stay in X=0, Y=0 and Z=max of the printer
  • when the 1st extruder start printing a dot in the Center of the Bed is really in X=0, Y=0 and Z=0 of the printer

I appreciate your idea or any feedback.

Comments

• It's a bit like my setup:-)

For deltas offset MUST be relative to center so you have no choice here. What is important is to set 

#define ENDSTOP_Z_BACK_ON_HOME 10

so after homing the sliders go first down a bit so they can take position of active extruder without hitting endstops. The effector will always be positioned at one of the extruders (except after G131 whcih you use for calibrating). That is goos so. Just do not think about it - firmware adjust position when needed.