Low Z stepper resolution ignored

Hi,
I have a problem with Z stepper resolution. I've installed two tr8*8 leadscrews 4 starts on the z axis of my prusa i3 and with marlin firmware there are no problems. If I set the correct resolution of 800 steps everything goes well, instead repetier (0.92) simply ignore the settings and Z moves anyway 8x the needed distance. My stepper drivers are pololu drv8825 on a radds board with 1/32 steps resolution. Maybe there is a bug in the firmware? At the moment i Reverted to megatronics 2.0 with marlin firmware and same stepper drivers that doesn't present any problem.

Comments

• Sorry, revised post...
    Hi,
    I have a problem with Z stepper resolution. I've installed two tr8*8 leadscrews 4 starts instead of the preceding m5 screws on the z axis of my prusa i3 and with marlin firmware there are no problems. If I set the correct resolution of 800 steps everything goes well, instead repetier simply ignore the settings and Z moves anyway 8x the needed distance. My stepper drivers are pololu drv8825 on a radds board with 1/32 steps resolution. At the moment i Reverted to megatronics 2.0 with marlin firmware and same stepper drivers and there are no problems with the leadscrews so it seems that there are no problems about the calculations I've made or a strange behavior of the drivers. Someone has  Any suggestion, or may be a firmware problem?
    Thanks

Andrea
  • Ok, my fault, was an eeprom problem...