Estimated Print time with Cura shows as 0:00:00

I just started using Cura inside of Repetier to slice with my printrbot simple metal. However, the estimated print time is not working right. It just always says 0:00:00. Slic3r estimates time just fine when I use it. I read somewhere that it might be a start or end G-code issue so I listed them below. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the estimated time work?

Start G-codes:

G21 ;metric values
M190 S{BED} ;wait on heated bed
M104 S{TEMP0} ;set extruder temp
G90 ;absolute positioning
M82 ;set extruder to absolute mode
M107 ;start with the fan off
G28 X0 Y0 ;move X/Y to min endstops
G28 Z0 ;move Z to min endstops
G29 ;Auto bed leveling
M109 T0 S{TEMP0} ;wait on extruder temp
G92 E0 ;zero the extruded length
G1 F{travel_speed}

End G-Codes:

M104 S0 ;extruder heater off
M140 S0 ;heated bed heater off (if you have it)
G91 ;relative positioning
G1 E-1 F300 ;retract the filament a bit before lifting the nozzle, to release some of the pressure
G1 Z+0.5 F{travel_speed} ;move Z up a bit and retract filament even more
G28 X0 Y0 ;move X/Y to min endstops, so the head is out of the way
M84 ;steppers off
G90 ;absolute positioning

Comments

• I had this question several times and it always was an error in gcode breaking time computation. And it was always was in generated start or end code. Often some variables where not replaced due to wrong spelling. So check generated gcode start/end and you should see what is wrong. I see Z+0.5 yould be a problem. Should be Z0.5 no plus sign.
  • Thanks for the reply, you were correct.  {travel_speed} was not a valid variable apparently.  After more tweaking, I was able to fix it.  If anyone else runs into this issue, keep in mind that the g-code that comes from CURA is not directly interchangeable with CURA in Repetier.