Repetier-Server Fails to Install on Raspberry Pi Zero

I am trying to install Repetier-Server 0.85.2 on a Raspberry Pi Zero W. I recently installed it on an RPi3 with no problems during the install. However, when I try installing it on the Zero I get the following errors:

Job for RepetierServer.service failed. See 'systemctl status RepetierServer.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
dpkg: error processing package repetier-server (--install):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
Processing triggers for systemd (215-17+deb8u7) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
 repetier-server

Journalctl -xn shows: 'No journal were found'.

systemctl status RepetierServer.service shows:
RepetierServer.service - Repetier-Server 3D Printer Server
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/RepetierServer.service; enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: start-limit) since Wed 2017-08-02 07:39:28 ADT; 1min 57s ago
  Process: 17962 ExecStart=/usr/local/Repetier-Server/bin/RepetierServer -c /usr/local/Repetier-Server/etc/RepetierServer.xml --daemon (code=killed, signal=SEGV)
  Process: 17959 ExecStartPre=/bin/chown -R repetierserver /var/lib/Repetier-Server (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 17956 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /var/lib/Repetier-Server (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Can anyone tell me what the issue is?

Comments

• code=killed, signal=SEGV) -> it crashed.

The pi zero uses the same processor as Pi 1 so you need the armel version of the server. The armhf version will definitely not work. So hopefully that is the error.
  • Repetier said:
    code=killed, signal=SEGV) -> it crashed.

The pi zero uses the same processor as Pi 1 so you need the armel version of the server. The armhf version will definitely not work. So hopefully that is the error.
    Thank you.That makes a  difference. I thought I had downloaded the armel version, but I see now that I actually downloaded the armhf version and called the output 'repetier_armel'. Everything is working now .