Catching knob input in UI wizard

Hi guys,

I think I migh need your help again. I'm implementing a wizard to level the bed manually. Basically it's exactly the same as the Ultimaker 2 routine for manual levelling. I've made a wizard menu: 

[code]
UI_WIZARD4_T(ui_wiz_bed_level, UI_ACTION_WIZARD_BED_LEVEL, UI_TEXT_WIZ_BED_LEVEL1_ID, UI_TEXT_WIZ_BED_LEVEL2_ID, UI_TEXT_WIZ_BED_LEVEL3_ID, UI_TEXT_WIZ_BED_LEVEL4_ID) UI_WIZARD4_T(ui_wiz_manual_probe, UI_ACTION_WIZARD_BED_LEVEL, UI_TEXT_WIZ_MANUAL_PROBE1_ID, UI_TEXT_WIZ_MANUAL_PROBE2_ID, UI_TEXT_WIZ_MANUAL_PROBE3_ID, UI_TEXT_WIZ_MANUAL_PROBE4_ID)
[/code]

I also added an entry for bed leveling wizard in the configurations menu with the standard method described in uimenu.h

Then, in ui.cpp I try to "catch" the input of the diplay knob. However, I can't find any guide on how to do this. Copying pieces of code from eg [code]case UI_ACTION_XPOSITION_FAST:[/code] only gives me errors and I can't even leave the menu!

Can somebody please point me towards a custom wizard tutorial? I'm really stuck here.

Comments

• In ui.cpp search for 

UI_ACTION_WIZARD_FILAMENTCHANGE and you will find it in 3 case sections. One for activated, know turned and knob pressed. That should give you all cases you need.

• You're absolutely right. Thank you for saving the day again!