PAUSE via SD Card job doesn't Resume properly
During a print, when I hit pause both from main menu LCD or via SD Card > Pause options I'm not being able to properly resume the job. That's what happens:
- Hit pause from LCD (any of pauses);
- It goes to the park position (fine);
- I hit Resume/Continue and it goes to the right place back to the print (fine)
- It does nothing... keeps hang at the piece forever with the "Idle" message on LCD screen. <--- thats the issue.
My setup is:
- Repetier firmware DEV version from 2017-JUN-09
- Ramps over MEGA2560 with LCD number 11 (RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller)
May I doing something wrong?
Please let me know if it is necessary some testing or more information and I'll provide.