Invisible object after slicing

Hi everyone!, Trying out the new version V2 of Repetier Host , after slicing the object doesn´t appear on screen , not by layers not by whole, it does show the trace moves though, than way I can see it did sliced.. Anyone with the same issue? when using V1 I had no problem whasoever.. 

Comments

• IDOM said:
    Hi everyone!, Trying out the new version V2 of Repetier Host , after slicing the object doesn´t appear on screen , not by layers not by whole, it does show the trace moves though, than way I can see it did sliced.. Anyone with the same issue? when using V1 I had no problem whasoever.. 
    Ok it seems there was the filament option turned off... it is ok now I think... 
  • IDOM said:
    Ok it seems there was the filament option turned off... it is ok now I think... 
    Hi, I has the same invisible layers after slicing. Where this filament option is turn on?
  • and just I find, that this is when slicing with Slc3R (on the picture above)
    And if use CuraEngine, the sliced as the below. So, I think, that I has accidentally off something. But don't know, where and what, if somebody can prompt, I would like it.
  • What you see in slic3r are only moves and no extrusion. This is likely to happen if you have selected the wrong g-code flavour e.g. mach 3 which uses A for extrusion and not E like fdm printer.
  • Repetier said:
     you have selected the wrong g-code flavour
    Thanks, but in which place is that settings are?
  • In slic3r printer settings I think it is.
  • thanks, i find it here, and there was no extrusion setting.
  • Well, that is exactly what you saw so it was working:-) RepRap Firmware is your better choice.