Installation on Debian Wheezy doesn't give errors, but not launched.

Hi
I installed RepetierHost 1.30 on Wheezy, but when I press to icon, it doesn't started. While i start it from terminal it says
[code]
root@debian:/home/lm# RepetierHost
bash: RepetierHost: command not found
[/code]
I think, may be I missing some items  (while I tryed to make by read.me in downloaded archive.
I would like to know, what i missed if somebody successfully  installed can prompt, what was missed.
My steps -
1.create folder /usr/rep,  where i copied the arcive RepetierHost.tgz.
Just it don't  extracted properly, and give error so I renamed it to *.tar.gz
After that it successfully extacted to the folder /usr/rep
2.I find in the extracted folder sketch for dependencies for Debian and start it, it install something.

Comments

• 3.Then apply command [code]usermod -a -G dialout lm[/code]
    4.then apply sh configureFirst.sh and createDescktopIcon.sh, (from same folder - /usr/rep/RepetierHost)
    5.Copied file RepetierHost.desktop to the /Home/Desktop folder
    the icon appeared in the desktop.
    6.this is content link file in Descktop folder
    [code]
    [Desktop Entry]
    Name=Repetier-Host
    Exec=/usr/bin/mono /usr/rep/RepetierHost/RepetierHost.exe -home /usr/rep/Repeti$
    Type=Application
    StartupNotify=true
    Comment=Repetier-Host 3d printer host software
    Path=/usr/rep/RepetierHost
    Icon=/usr/rep/RepetierHost/repetier-logo.png
    MimeType=application/sla;text/gcode;application/wavefront-obj;application/x-amf;
    [/code]

The pressing to icon has no effect, nothing launched. Same as direct call from the terminal.

• Running configureFirst.sh would be everything you needed to start, it calls everything else.
    Setup requires sudo so it can add it's stuff.

Wheezy is a bit old, so it might be that mono is outdated. You can download a new mono version on their homepage. Otherwise report error in terminal so we can see what is going wrong.
    From terminal you just call repetierHost not the desktop icon.