Warning: Missing Line Detected: correcting buffer usage

edited May 8 in Questions & Answers
I get this warning with every command I do when connected with my printer. I get two of these warnings just connecting my printer. I thought it was the poor usb cable supplied with my printer, but it wasn't. I thought it was an incorrect baud rate, but it wasn't. I don't know what I need to do to fix this issue at this point. 
Printer: MP select mini V2. 
PC: Lenovo thinkpad running Win7. 
Any help or ideas of how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• If it only happens on connect and afterwards you can commands just normally simply ignore it. Connection is a bit critical as it resets the printer and might have send before and after reset some data so such situations can occur. If you get this more frequent then every 1000 line send after initial connection you have a bad communication and should start searching for a solution.
  • Repetier said:
    If it only happens on connect and afterwards you can commands just normally simply ignore it. Connection is a bit critical as it resets the printer and might have send before and after reset some data so such situations can occur. If you get this more frequent then every 1000 line send after initial connection you have a bad communication and should start searching for a solution.
    what are some possible sources of bad communication then?
  • Some baud rates work better then others on some boards, different usb cables e.g. shielded. But as I said errors on connect do not count, only afterwards.