No start signal detected and Communication timeout
I use an Arduino Due + BAM&DICE shield to run a (large) 3D printer based on RepRap design.
My PC runs on Windows 10.
When I connect my machine on the computer (PC - windows 10) using Repeater Host, the connection is established but there is no way I can command the machine, even manually : nothing moves.
I get a message after a while saying :
- No start signal detected - forcing start
- Communication timeout - reset send buffer block
WHAT I HAVE DONE
I found a discussion about the same connection problem (between cplhendo and Repeatier : https://forum.repetier.com/discussion/1347/no-start-signal-detected-forcing-start-eeprom-not-accessible-in-rh) ,
I tried to follow the instructions.
I can connect the Arduino Due board on the computer : it appears in the Ports list.
- verified cable : OK
- cable is connected on port COM 7
- in RH baud rate : 115200
- in Marlin baud rate : 115200
- in RH : com 7 is selected
- in Marlin : serial Port 0
- Repeatier Server does not run
- in RH : the Eprom is greyed (non accessible)
- I tried to rebooted everything (PC and machine) : no difference
Whatever I do, I still have the same problem, and I desperate …
Could you help me ?
thank you very much !