wie muss ich die Offsets in der firmware 0.92 einstellen ?

edited November 2016 in Questions & Answers
Hallo,
ich habe die FW meines DaVinci 2.0A geflasht.
Es funktioniert alles bestens, bis auf die Offsets.
Mit der originalen EEPROM-Config habe ich einen Versatz von ca. 10 mm in X zur Mitte des Druckbetts.
Wenn ich einen Offset beim 1.Extruder im EEPROM einstelle ( in Steps: 10 x 80 steps= 800 ) fährt mir die X-Achse sofort, über den Endschalter, in den mechanischen Anschlag.
Wenn ich die x-Home Position auf -10mm einstelle lassen sich die Achsen nicht mehr manuell verfahren. Ein Homing ist noch möglich.
Wie muss ich das einstellen?
Da ich 2 Extruder benutze müssen natürlich auch noch die Offsets von Extr.2 angepasst werden.
Das Online-Conf-Tool habe ich noch nicht benutzt weil meine Firmware (0.92.10) dort nicht aufgelistet ist.

Danke und Gruß

Hannes

Hello,
I flashed the FW of my DaVinci 2.0A.
It works very well, except for the offsets.
With the original EEPROM-Config I have an offset of approx. 10 mm in X to the center of the pressure bed.
If I set an offset at the 1.Extruder in the EEPROM (in steps: 10 x 80 steps = 800) the X-axis drives me immediately, via the limit switch, into the mechanical stop.
If I set the x-Home position to -10mm, the axes can no longer move manually. Homing is still possible.
How do I set this?
Since I use 2 extruders must of course also the offsets of Extr.2 be adjusted.
The online Conf tool I have not yet used because my firmware (0.92.10) is not listed there.

Thanks and regards

Hannes

Comments

• Firmware adjust extruder positions so that nozzle is at official position. This mean you always loos extruder distance in reachable width. Therefore you can reach all offcial positions with both extruders. You normally set extruder 0 offsets to 0 and extruder 1 offset relative to that. Home x = 0. If you home with extruder 0 active it will move distance to right after hitting endstop. Homing with extruder 1 active does not do this. Only that way you can switch extruders at x=0. Do not try to trick here, it will only give you a headache. That is how it is supposed to work.
  • If I print with the basic settings (Offset Extr.0 = 0, Home x = 0) is printed about 10 mm outside the center. (X)
    The x axis crashed immediately after input Offset Extr.0 in the EEPROM configuration! Not until homing.
  • Bed center is determined by x length/2 + x = 0 not offset. Not sure what you really want to tell here. Remember that you also loose some distance to the right from the 2 offsets.

Changing offset on x=0 might be not wise:-) Only after homing i would trust such changes. And with new offsets the extruder might move to correct to new offsets until homing teaches new position.
  • "Not sure what you really want to tell here"

I'm so sorry. Perhaps it is the language. I use Google translator.

I just want my parts to be printed in the middle.
    After Homing, all axes are 0. The extruder is then slightly to the right of the edge of the pressure bed. When I send "G1 X75 F1200", the extruder is not in the middle. My pressure bed is 150x200x200 mm (x, y, z)
    My printer is a DaVinci 2.0A. The hardware is original.
    The printed parts have the right dimensions.

I hope this explanation is understood.

greeting

Hannes
  • Ok, forget your bed is 150mm - it isn't any more. I assume G1 X75 is right of the middle. You can not go more left or homing with T1 will crash into left side. As I already said you loose extruder distance in x range.  So you just need to set bed width to maybe 140 or 130mm in host/slicer and then center will be center again. I would check how far you can go to the right with T0 activated then you know what you can enter as bed size x.