Z-probe on delta printer problems

Hi,

first of all i want to thank you for the great work: repetier is awesome.

But i have a problem. I built a delta printer (custom) and i'm running with success repetier for months.
I succeded to print precise enough with manual bed leveling (with the bed mounted in 3 point with screw and spring).
Now i have decided to add an automatic z-prbe with a servo.
Everything seems to work fine until i try to do bed leveling. Starting with the printer that is quite calibrated (manually) after i run G32 i get the extruder that travel in a plane that is above the bed of some millimiters (3-4mm) and that is rotated (in one angle the extruder touch roughly the bed, in the others angle is above the bed).
Another stranger thing (i don't know if there is a link) is that if i run the repetier host 3d bed map routine i get the first measure right and all the others wrong: single measurements perfomed with G30 give me results between 18 and 19 mm all over the bed, but with the 3d bed map routine I get results over 21-22 mm (except the first that seems to be correct).

After a lot trying to find the problem, i have no other idea but to ask you.

Here is my configuration.h, i'm using version 0.92.9

The procedure that i follow for 3d bed map:
- G28
- G1 Z20
run the 3d bed map routine

The procedure that i follow for 3d bed map:
- G28
- G32 S2

I have already calibrated the endstops following your tutorial using G132 S1.

I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong.
Thank you in advance.
Gabriele

P.S.: sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• You should add R parameter to M340 to disable servo. Could cause jittering etc. Is you r setup so that +/-5° on servo position has no influence on probe height? It must be 100% repeatable or you get always different results like you reported.

Also check you eerpom values. Having used it before ther emight be different values for z probe parameter.

Try running height maps/G30 only below Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE