A couple of issues using RF, new from Marlin, devel branch. Homing, ATX power, and kill.

I posted this in another thread, but thought I should just create a new one.  Thanks,  I pulled dev branch on 6/27 and have everything working.  But I have some questions/problems.

1) I started a G32, but tried to kill with a M112, but it didn't stop.  What should I use?

2) When doing a G28, the Z probe part is happening at 0,0 which for my machine the probe is not on the bed. I figured this was ZHOME_X/Y_POS and set this to 100, but nothing changed.  What should I set?

3) I have ENABLE_POWER_ON_STARTUP set to 0, but when it boots up, the ATX power gets turned on, and have to send command to turn off.  

Comments

• 1) You need to reset. M112 takes effect when read, but G32 is blocking further read. In host you can set emergency button to also reset printer by toggling DTR pin if board supports it.
    2) You need homing order XYTZ but can leave preheat temperature 0 if you don't need hot nozzles. These are th eonly one allowing different homing positions for z.
    3) I think it was a bug. Just fixed it in dev.