error compilation in eepron.cpp (error: expected primary-expression before ';' token)

edited April 2016 in Bug Reports
Arduino 1.6.7

Repetier-Firmware configuration tool for version 0.92.9 version

Ok guys, i got a problem that are blowing my head:

when i got an updated firmware, from old configuration.h, dated from 2016/April/02 full downloaded from web-wizard, that can compile without errors, but these new version that i download (21/april/2016)  and try to compile , i got this error, but i cannot know sufficient about the codes of firmware to understand where i can repair the code, i think that it´s appear to be an variable that are missing, but i certainly can be wrong . i try to find on google and on the search of forum, but cannot find a solution, plz, someone can help me ?
=====================================
Edit : when i put the new configuration.h on an folder with old firmware that compile without errors, i got this error on compilation, so i upload the bugger Configuration.h here :
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04250992517542777900
=====================================

Arduino: 1.6.7 (Windows 10), Placa:"Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

sketch\Eeprom.cpp: In static member function 'static void EEPROM::restoreEEPROMSettingsFromConfiguration()':

Eeprom.cpp:75: error: expected primary-expression before ';' token

Printer::axisStepsPerMM[X_AXIS] = XAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM;

^

Eeprom.cpp:76: error: expected primary-expression before ';' token

Printer::axisStepsPerMM[Y_AXIS] = YAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM;

^
Eeprom.cpp:77: error: expected primary-expression before ';' token

Printer::axisStepsPerMM[Z_AXIS] = ZAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM;

^

exit status 1
expected primary-expression before ';' token

======================================

Comments

• Your configuration is bad

"xStepsPerMM": null,

"yStepsPerMM": null,

"zStepsPerMM": null,

open it in config tool again and set a valid resultion for xyz steps per mm and it will compile. As a result ZAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM is empty and causes the error.

• Going home to test now!
  • edited April 2016
    Gotcha ! i found a bug on web wizard !

Frist of all : thanks repetier, it´s work like a charm, and solve the problem, but when i re-edit the bug still occurring,

however , when i know that it´s a problem with "steps per mm" i see that they always got empty values on "steps per mm" but even if i put my real values, they still give an configuration value bugged and erase.

source of problem : my "world most freaky delta printer ever" use cheap screw bars instead belts, so, i got an incredible mechanical advantage  but i need much more steps per mm, which  always put my totally experimental delta on the lowest speeds , however, at least i got an direct extruder on my delta, banning the bowden system :D

2333.3330 >>> this is my value of "steps per mm" that i need, seriously , it´s it : i need an incredible amount of steps (or micro steps)  to make my delta move one millimeter up or down here. at least i got a good precision on my axis XD

ok guys, that is it : i put on web wizard an fake value of 800 steps per mm, on al the 3 axis , and on the eepron seting , direct on repetier host, i set the real value of 2333.3330 steps per mm,

the web wizard don´t hold valuer higher than 2333.3330 , so plz, check it on the next version .

this is a video that i upload some moments ago, using the corrected last version . thanks Repetier ! on my next video i will put an "thanks repetier" on the video.

video : My lovely Freaking delta          OK, everybody can laugh now ...