won't compile - 'THERMOCOUPLE_1_PIN' was not declared in this scope

Hello, I am trying to compile repetier ARM with pinout for RAMPS-FD v2. created with online configurator but will not compile - errors below

In file included from sketch/Repetier.h:198:0,
                 from sketch/Extruder.cpp:22:
Configuration.h:74: error: 'THERMOCOUPLE_1_PIN' was not declared in this scope
 #define EXT0_TEMPSENSOR_PIN THERMOCOUPLE_1_PIN
                             ^
sketch/Repetier.h:401:29: note: in expansion of macro 'EXT0_TEMPSENSOR_PIN'
 #define EXT0_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT0_TEMPSENSOR_PIN
                             ^
sketch/Repetier.h:512:33: note: in expansion of macro 'EXT0_ANALOG_CHANNEL'
 #define  ANALOG_INPUT_CHANNELS {EXT0_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT1_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT2_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT3_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT4_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT5_ANALOG_CHANNEL BED_ANALOG_CHANNEL THERMO_ANALOG_CHANNEL KEYPAD_ANALOG_CHANNEL}
                                 ^
sketch/Extruder.cpp:44:47: note: in expansion of macro 'ANALOG_INPUT_CHANNELS'
 const uint8 osAnalogInputChannels[] PROGMEM = ANALOG_INPUT_CHANNELS;
                                               ^
In file included from sketch/Repetier.h:198:0,
                 from sketch/Extruder.cpp:22:
Configuration.h:234: error: 'THERMOCOUPLE_0_PIN' was not declared in this scope
 #define HEATED_BED_SENSOR_PIN THERMOCOUPLE_0_PIN
                               ^
sketch/Repetier.h:473:37: note: in expansion of macro 'HEATED_BED_SENSOR_PIN'
 #define BED_ANALOG_CHANNEL ACCOMMA5 HEATED_BED_SENSOR_PIN
                                     ^
sketch/Repetier.h:512:153: note: in expansion of macro 'BED_ANALOG_CHANNEL'
 #define  ANALOG_INPUT_CHANNELS {EXT0_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT1_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT2_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT3_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT4_ANALOG_CHANNEL EXT5_ANALOG_CHANNEL BED_ANALOG_CHANNEL THERMO_ANALOG_CHANNEL KEYPAD_ANALOG_CHANNEL}
                                                                                                                                                         ^
                                               ^
In file included from sketch/Extruder.cpp:22:0:
Repetier.h:485: error: 'FAN_THERMO_THERMISTOR_PIN' was not declared in this scope
 #define THERMO_ANALOG_CHANNEL BED_KOMMA FAN_THERMO_THERMISTOR_PIN
                                         ^
sketch/Repetier.h:512:172: note: in expansion of macro 'THERMO_ANALOG_CHANNEL'
                                                                                                                                                                            ^
                                               ^
sketch/Extruder.cpp: In static member function 'static void Extruder::manageTemperatures()':
Extruder.cpp:86: error: 'FAN_THERMO_MAX_PWM' was not declared in this scope
     pwm_pos[PWM_FAN_THERMO] = FAN_THERMO_MAX_PWM;
                               ^
Extruder.cpp:89: error: 'FAN_THERMO_MIN_PWM' was not declared in this scope
     float out = FAN_THERMO_MIN_PWM + (FAN_THERMO_MAX_PWM-FAN_THERMO_MIN_PWM) * (act->currentTemperatureC - Printer::thermoMinTemp) / (Printer::thermoMaxTemp - Printer::thermoMinTemp);
                 ^
Extruder.cpp:89: error: 'FAN_THERMO_MAX_PWM' was not declared in this scope
     float out = FAN_THERMO_MIN_PWM + (FAN_THERMO_MAX_PWM-FAN_THERMO_MIN_PWM) * (act->currentTemperatureC - Printer::thermoMinTemp) / (Printer::thermoMaxTemp - Printer::thermoMinTemp);
                                       ^
sketch/Extruder.cpp: In static member function 'static void Extruder::setHeatedBedTemperature(float, bool)':
Extruder.cpp:871: error: expected primary-expression before ';' token
         pwm_pos[PWM_BOARD_FAN] = BOARD_FAN_SPEED;    // turn on the mainboard cooling fan
                                                 ^
sketch/Extruder.cpp: At global scope:
Extruder.cpp:2695: error: 'FAN_THERMO_THERMISTOR_TYPE' was not declared in this scope
 TemperatureController thermoController = {PWM_FAN_THERMO,FAN_THERMO_THERMISTOR_TYPE,THERMO_ANALOG_INDEX,0,0,0,0,0
                                                          ^
exit status 1
'THERMOCOUPLE_1_PIN' was not declared in this scope

Comments

• The pins.h for RAMPS-FD does not define
    THERMOCOUPLE_1_PIN

so using it is not correct. See pins.h for RADDS on how to do. I have no such board for testing, so I never added these for that board. If you have it working for the designed thermocouple pins, let me know the ids and I will add it.
  • Ah I see - that has fixed the error (using the TEMP_X_PIN) from pins.h. Pins are correct, just the reference was wrong on my part. Thank you! 

On this note though I am actually using a variant of RAMPS-FD that I made myself. Pinout is largely the same but I've added and changed some stuff. I want to utilize digi-pots and eeprom, can repetier work with addressing multiple devices on i2c bus? Conversely, could it utilize non i2c pins to create multiple i2c interfaces (e.g. using whatever pins for SDA/SDL similar to softi2c?)

• Master tree on github has just got a fix for i2c that should allow multiple i2c devices. Best is to make sure all can handle the same speed.

For other pins you need your own library to use it as software i2c.
  • excellent, I revised the board to just chain everything on the i2c bus, all devices are 100/400khz compatible. Board is on order, will post back once I populate it and get repetier running on it. Once I verify it I will share the design and pins.h modifications I make as well. 

Thanks so much for the assistance!