0.92.8 for Rostock Max V2

Hi

I can't get the 0.92.8 firmware to work on my Rostock Max V2. Specifically the stepper motors are causing me problems.

Anyone here with a configured version, or someone willing to configure it for me for payment or something?

/Martin

Comments

• You can try my (experimental) Configuration.h file from here:

Z-probing doesn't work yet, but everything else should be pretty close. Let me know if you find something that is not working. Use at your own risk, this is not officially supported, etc. 
  • Hi PxT

It was very close. I actually got Z-probing to work, but there is something wrong with the way it handles my extruder stepper and z-lift.

When printing from Repetier host, it ignores retraction and z-lift settings from Slic3r, making it almost impossible to print detailed models.
  • There was a bug with retraction on AVR boards. It is now fixed in latest release.
  • Hi Repetier

Does this mean that retraction through the slicer should work, if I run my configuration file through the Configuration tool again?

/Martin
  • Yes, that is what I assume considering the bug I fixed. It prevented pure extruder moves like retractions but let extrusion while moving work.
  • What about z-lift. I currently have it set to 0.2mm, but no moves are made.
  • z lift comes form slicer. If you have set it in firmeware that should only be used with G10/G11 and otherwise is ignored.
  • Z-lift is set in slicer, the same with retraction. None of them work.