Heating of a non existing bed and seems like there are 2 different extruders

Hi,

I have been dealing with this issue for about 10 days and cannot find a solution. Any help will be appriciated, thanks in advance.

The problem: I cannot print any object because Repetier is trying to heat a heated bed which doesn't exist. Everything is OK until I hit the RUN button. Until hitting RUN button, all preferences are as they supposed to be. You can see on the screenshots. I have take screenshots at every stage. Did you notice "Extruder 1: XXX Extruder 27354192354: " thing at the bottom of the window?

It cannot heat so the print doesn't start. I have set the heatedbed to 0 on the firmware and default heatedbed temperature to 0. All settings seem OK except that "Extruder 1, Extruder XXX" message at the bottom of the window until I hit the RUN button. 

Here are the screenshots.

Any recommendations? Thank you. 

Details: Repetier-Host Mac 0.56. OS X El Capitan (10.11.2). I have a small Ultimaker like custom 3D printer. It is based on Tantillus but it has mechanical end switches on front-left for X-min, at front-right for Y-min and at the bottom for Z-min. Firmware Marlin 1.0.2. Same setups is set in the Firmware as well. 

Some firmware settings;
#define EXTRUDERS 1
----
#define TEMP_SENSOR_0 5
#define TEMP_SENSOR_1 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_2 0
#define TEMP_SENSOR_BED 0
----
#define HEATER_0_MAXTEMP 275
#define HEATER_1_MAXTEMP 0
#define HEATER_2_MAXTEMP 0
#define BED_MAXTEMP 0
-----
#define EEPROM_SETTINGS
#define EEPROM_CHITCHAT

Comments

• The output contains temperatures for bed. Not sure if this means marlin has a heated bed (or thinks that). In repetier we hide the bed output if we have no bed.

You might test sending M140 S50 to see if the bed gets a temperature or if you get a message that the command is not implemented.

Does your slicer code contain heated bed commands (M140/M190) - if yes remove them and configure it to not create them - normally temperature 0 for bed in filament settings is enough.

The high extruder number can be ignored. Not sure where this came from but I remember it. Just a optical problem.
  • Thanks for quick reply sir. 

Exactly, that's the problem. Why does it shows a bed? I think, code pieces I've shared above shows Marlin doesn't have a heated bed. Printer settings in Repetier doesn't have a bed. But it tries to heat a bed. 

It takes the M140 S50. It was implemented. Because it thinks there is a bed. 

Yes, my G-Code (both Slic3r and Skeinforge) contains heated bed commands (Slic3r: M190 S95; Skeinforge:M140 S60.0) When I remove that in Slic3r and hit the RUN button, it changes the temperature between two different degrees (which one of them I set) and never starts printing. When I remove that G-Code from Skeinforge's G-Code, it moves like it is printing but the print bed doesn't move up so it prints on the air. 

What do you recommend me to check? 

Thank you for your time and understanding. 
  • I'm no marlin expert, but I see not that you have no bed. You have set max temp to 0, but I'm not sure that means no bed. Better read some marlin docs or comments in config.