M119 comand does not report change in stopswitches status

M119 returns X Y Z stopswitches Triggered when closed or opened. Stepper motors move only in one direction.
Using Marlin v01, Repetier Host and Arduino 0023.Any ideas?

Comments

• Sounds like wrong marlin configuration. You can not move in direction of triggered end stop.
  • The problem is Repetier sees the endstops triggered even when all is opened. Why it doesn't change status when stopswitches
    are triggered or not? 
  • Exactly that is what you need to find out. I guess your marlin endstop configuration uses wrong pullup, or needs to be inverted or uses wrong pin. Only if M119 works as expected the rest can work as expected. But I'm no marlin user, so don't ask me how to setup endstops there. Should be as simple as with repetier just select the right combo.
  • I did not ask you to setup endstops there. If you think that Repetier firmware is better than Marlin, you could just say so.
    There is no need to be rude.
    I am quite sure that Marlin is setup ok, and that Repetier is not reconizing that.
    If you have any other contributing suggestion, I am ready to listen. 
  • I really don't care what firmware you use, but I do not make marlin support that's all. Since the firmware controls motors  and host sends only command it is a firmware issue, that's all I said.