Need some help in setting up Repetier host FW on my mini-Kossel

I'm trying to configure the Repetier firmware. I have some uncertainties with the followings, help will be appreciated!

#define EXT0_STEPS_PER_MM 413 //385
Not sure.

#define STEPS_PER_ROTATION 200
Not sure.

#define NUM_TEMPS_USERTHERMISTOR0
According to the original Merlin configuration file I'm using 100K thermistor - ATC Semitec 104GT-2 with 4.7k pullup
I'm not sure if the 28 values in the table are correct or not. I don't have a schematic for the controller board (RAMPS 1.3/RAMPS 1.4) so I don't know how does the voltage divider for the thermistor looks like. I guess I can work it out if I put a few minutes of effort into it and trace that part of the PCB, but perhaps the values are OK as is?

#define EXT0_TEMPSENSOR_PIN TEMP_0_PIN & other pin definitions
How can I make sure what pins are used, I can't find these definitions in the Merlin config file.

Thanks and merry Xmas! :)

Comments

• // 8 is ATC Semitec 104GT-2

set EXT0_SENSOR_TYPE 8

EXT0_STEPS_PER_MM is the resolution of your extruder to move filament 1 mm in/out

STEPS_PER_ROTATION is used to compute xyz resolution

#define AXIS_STEPS_PER_MM ((float)(MICRO_STEPS * STEPS_PER_ROTATION) / PULLEY_CIRCUMFERENCE)

#define XAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM AXIS_STEPS_PER_MM

#define YAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM AXIS_STEPS_PER_MM

#define ZAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM AXIS_STEPS_PER_MM

You can also set AXIS_STEPS_PER_MM directly.

I would also suggest better using our online config tool so your config can update with our updates. WIth github config you have to check for differences every update.