V0.91 does will not allow me to save the configuration.

Running V0.91 Rev 8.in the browser. I browse and select the v0.91 configuration file from my computer drive. Make changes. Click on the download page and it is blank. 

Comments

• I should have added thet I am on Win7 Pro, I have tried with IE, Mozilla (Firefox), Chrome and Opera. I get the same results on each of the browsers. I have cleared cache, history, rebooted the computer and still get the same results. Any help would be appreciated.
  • There was an error in the webpage. It is now fixed and download button should appear.
  • Thanks for taking care of that. I was thinking I would have to go to another firmware.
  • Repetier-Firmware configuration tool for version 0.91 Rev 8 still will not allow me to save the file. V0.92 does.

• What exactly is the problem then? When I checked there was no download button, which is what I fixed.

If you still do not see it try a reload.

BTW: 0.92 is the prefered version.
  • I was running opera and the button did not show up althoght V0.92 does. I tried Chrome and the v0.91 download button shows up.

I am completely new to Repetier firmware. V0.92 will not compile for me but I think I am using the wrong version of Arduino IDE. The printer has a Melzi control board and I have not been able to get the sanguino board to show up with later versions of the IDE.
    What version of IDE should I be using for V0.92?
  • I rebooted the computer and opera now shows a download button for V0.91.
    Thank You
  • I am completely new to Repetier firmware. V0.92 will not compile for me but I think I am using the wrong version of Arduino IDE. The printer has a Melzi control board and I have not been able to get the sanguino board to show up with later versions of the IDE.
    What version of IDE should I be using for V0.92?
  • 0.92 also compiles with older arduino version like 1.0.6 (which is supported by sanguino). If you get error messages compiling it, show them and I can see if it is a problem with ide or the sanguino part. 
  •   Error codes
    This report would have more information with
      "Show verbose output during compilation"
      enabled in File > Preferences.
    Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows 7), Board: "Sanguino W/ ATmega1284p 16mhz"
    Printer.cpp: In static member function 'static void Printer::setup()':
    Printer.cpp:737: error: 'DIOORIG_FAN2_PIN_DDR' was not declared in this scope
    Printer.cpp:737: error: 'DIOORIG_FAN2_PIN_PIN' was not declared in this scope
    Printer.cpp:738: error: 'DIOORIG_FAN2_PIN_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
    Printer.cpp:738: error: 'DIOORIG_FAN2_PIN_PIN' was not declared in this scope
    Printer.cpp:738: error: 'DIOORIG_FAN2_PIN_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
    Printer.cpp:738: error: 'DIOORIG_FAN2_PIN_PIN' was not declared in this scope
  • This has nothing to do with the ide. The snaguino board just has no pin named internally FAN2 and you used it anyway. Don't use FAN2 but select the digital pin number you want for that function and it will compile.
  • Thanks for the reply. I changed it to fan_pin and that error disappeared but was replaced by
      This report would have more information with
      "Show verbose output during compilation"
      enabled in File > Preferences.
    Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows 7), Board: "Sanguino W/ ATmega1284p 16mhz"
    In file included from /Repetier.h:271,
                     from ui.cpp:20:
    /ui.h: In function 'void ui_init_keys()':
    ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_DDR' was not declared in this scope
    ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_PIN' was not declared in this scope
    ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
    ui.h:913: error: 'DIO42_WPORT' was not declared in this scope
    /ui.h: In function 'void ui_check_keys(int&)':
    ui.h:920: error: 'DIO42_RPORT' was not declared in this scope
    ui.h:920: error: 'DIO42_PIN' was not declared in this scope
  • You replaced it with pin 42, but the highest existing pin is 31, so that can not work. How do you think pin 42 would be the right one? Check this for your pins:

• I have never selected a pin. I have only selected from the drop down menus in V0.91. The first set of errors was produced because I do not have a case light so I selected "Case Light Pin" "disabled"
    The second set of errors occurred because I selected "Case Light Pin" "fan pin" because I did not know what to select.
  • Disabled is pin -1 and should be ok if you have no case lights.