E3D PT100 with Amplifier board

I am trying to get this working and I see an option for E3D PT100, I select this and pick analog pin 3 and connect the signal from the amplifier board. What am I missing? 

Comments

• I wrote it for someone having this combination. We do not have it for testing ourself, so we never knew if it works properly.

So can you say what is happening?

Make sure the analog pin is not one of the thermistor ones and none of the thermocouple ones. These modify the input value and will not work I think.
  • I am using an Azteeg X3 Pro and I am using A3 as the analog intput which is a standard analog pin, and giving the card from E3D 5V and GND. when I select E3D PT100 the temp starts at the correct temp (20ishC) but when you turn on the heater the feed back climbs to exactly 80.0C and stops even thought the temp continues to rise, I then turned off the heater and temp goes down after it gets below 80.0C.
  • Thanks for the feedback. I double checked the temperature curve and there was a error at the beginning. I guess that caused the wrong readings. Please try with the updated version and report if it now makes more sense.
  • Ok, I will ASAP. (November 5th) Can you post the section of code you changed?

• See the commit "Fixed PT100 curve" on github, it shows exactly all changed parts.
  • I just tested and the results changed but did not work correctly, went to 80c and then the feedback slowed down to a crawl moved .1c every 3 seconds. 
  • I found the problem, in temptable_13  there is one number (11211 that should be 1211).
  • Thanks for the update. Will be fixed in next update.